Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reflections - organization, conversations, writing

I have been going through an organizational phase - documents, moodle classes, to do lists, tech tracking documents, moving piles of reading material that I know is worthwhile to dip into at some time......


Reflections haven't been in form of blogging these past few weeks but in conversations. I love showing people around our school. Seeing what we do through someone else's eyes affirms the connections we strive to make on so many levels. These past weeks I have spent time with the Digipen representative. We ambled around all the buildings and he noted the art, the music, the spaces, the tone, the dynamic of the students. We talked about the ideas of programming and gaming. How do we make that relevant to the students experiences? Can we let it get messy?

1 comment:

  1. This is an exciting connection for our school. Digipen will definitely peak the interest of some of our committed game players.

    ReplyDelete

Around the corner from our school is a closet coffee front aptly named BTG, Bedlam to Go! That's the educational adventure - creating a learning atmosphere that encourages a bit of chaotic creativity and insightful reflection where ever you may be! Learn! Grow! Play!